Services we provide
- Woodland advisory management and design
- Supply of trees, from transplant to heavy standard
- Full planting service for trees and hedging plants on farm and amenity land
- Tree surgery and tree disease diagnosis
- Comprehensive fencing service
- Tree protection and summer maintenance
- Grant applications – Countryside Stewardship, Woodland Creation, Ash Dieback Replacement, Felling Licences and Woodland Management Plans
- Timber marketing, sales and valuations
- Tree shelters, guards, fencing etc
- Supplier of seasoned and kiln dried logs
- Full range of timber contracting operations
Around 40% of all farm woodland lies neglected or undermanaged when it could be a valuable resource. Whatever your objectives, Greenlink Forestry Ltd can help you and give advice on evaluation, design and availability of grant aid.
We have the expertise and equipment to carry out the full range of silvicultural operations, from planting through to felling.
Owners have differing requirements and we will give advice on how best to manage trees and woodland as a long-term asset. We give advice on standing timber values and the marketing of timber.
Whatever your reason for planting trees, Greenlink Forestry Ltd can help you to select appropriate species, plan the design of your new wood, and put together grant applications on your behalf. Our team will also prepare the ground and plant your trees and shrubs. We can guarantee the best stock for your needs and, for larger schemes, the best prices for bulk orders.How can we help you with forestry?